What is Thermage®?
Thermage is a non-invasive radiofrequency therapy that can help improve the appearance of sagging or loose skin.
How does it work?
As you age, the collagen in your skin breaks down resulting in wrinkles and sagging skin. Thermage uses patented radiofrequency (RF) technology to safely heat the deeper layers of your skin, stimulating existing collagen and promoting new collagen growth for younger looking skin.
How long will the results last?
The effects continue to improve for up to six months following a single treatment. Results can last for years depending on your skin condition and natural aging process.
How long before I can return to my normal activities?
There’s no special care needed after the procedure and most patients return to their regular activities immediately following treatment.
What kind of results should I expect to see after a Thermage procedure of my face?
Everyone can expect some collagen tightening. Many patients have seen:
- Smoother, tighter skin with less sagging
- Redefined contours along the jaw line and under the chin
- Softening of wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth, eyes and forehead
- Tightening of the saggy skin under the chin
What kind of results should I expect to see after a Thermage Eye Procedure?
Everyone can expect some collagen tightening. Many patient have seen:
- Brighter looking eyes
- Smoother, tighter skin around the eyes
- Reduced under eye sagging
- Softening of wrinkles and fine lines
- Smoother skin on the eyelids